[3830] N6TDM ARRL 10M SOHP SSB UNASSISTED

Don Nutt don at kcnet.com
Mon Dec 14 11:23:56 EST 1998

                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1998

      Call: N6TDM                    Country:  United States, Missouri (MO)
                                     Category: Single Operator, High Power,
					       Unassisted, SSB Only

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW         0        0        0        0
      SSB      615     1230       52       58

      Totals   615     1230       52       58  =   135,300

Hours of Operation: 12 Hours

Equipment Description:

TS850, TEN-TEC TITAN (LOVE THE AMP), R5 Vertical Only
P-Pro 200 with lots of memory and hard drive space.

Club Affiliation: Kansas City DX Club

Don Nutt
N6TDM/0  - The Peculiar Nutt  (Peculiar, Cass County,  MO)
don at kcnet.com
12/14/98 11:23:56 CST

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com