[3830] KC7V 10M SO HP CW

Mike Fulcher kc7v at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 15 19:45:51 EST 1998

I sure wish I'd had more time for this one!  After 17 days in West Africa,
the xyl did not want me to spend the whole weekend in another contest.
Can't blame her either.  Too many things to do before Christmas.

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Dec-98, 13-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : KC7V
         Operator : KC7V

         Category : SO, HIGH POWER CW - about 8 hrs on.

 Default Exchange : 599 AZ

             Name : Michael C. Fulcher
          Address : 6545 E. Montgomery Road
   City/State/Zip : Cave Creek, AZ 85331
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Central Arizona DX Association

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      623         622       2488      59        37

 Totals      623         622       2488      59        37

    Final Score = 238848 points.

                         Mike Fulcher  KC7V
                       One of the  "VOO-DUDES"
                        VooDoo Contest Group