[3830] K6LA Phone NAQP

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Mon Jan 19 12:32:18 EST 1998

                          1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W
     Callsign of Operator: K6LA
     Exchanged Information: K6LA KEN CA

     Hours of Operation: 04:34

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     160          3           3       1
      80         37          37      13
      40         98          98      39
      20         99          99      36
      15        155         155      41
      10          6           6       4
     TOTAL      398         398     134      SCORE: 53,332

     Club or Team Name: SCCC#2

I manage a Little Leaque team and due to tryouts (eat your heart out
most  of the rest of the country, I needed a sunscreen in the 70 degree
weather) and kids' basketball games, I only could get on for a few hours.
Made 134 QSOs in the first hour on during the lunch break, mostly on 15
meters.

10 meters was funny. I worked a KL7 who was very loud. One CT who was
ESP,  one TX and 3 CAs. Nothing else heard.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com