[3830] Single Op LP Assisted Phone ARRL DX

Jim Lawrence w7ct at qrq.com
Mon Mar 9 09:26:41 EST 1998

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Mar-98, 08-Mar-98

    Callsign Used : W7CT
         Operator : W7CT
         Category : SINGLE OP LOW POWER ASSISTED PHONE - ARRL DX
 Default Exchange : 59UT
             Name : JAMES B. LAWRENCE JR.
          Address : 1031 N WALBURK
   City/State/Zip : LAYTON UT 84040
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : UTAH CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries
   80SSB       2           2          6         2
   40SSB      38          38        114        19
   20SSB      62          62        186        39
   15SSB     105         105        315        40
   10SSB      38          38        114        12
 Totals      245         245        735       112

    Final Score = 82320 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.