[3830] LW8EXF's score ARRL DX SSB 1998 SO SB HP

lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar
Tue Mar 10 01:06:12 EST 1998

           ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: LW8EXF (op:LU7DW)        Country: ARGENTINA
      Mode: SSB                      Category: S-O S-B H-P

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       10     1869     5607          57
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1869     5607          57  =   319,599

All reports sent were 59 KW, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Icom IC-751A, Heathkit SB-220 (only 3 hours)

Antenna: Yagi 4 Elements @ 35 feet

Operator:  Claudio Fernandez - LU7DW

Operation Time: 12 hours

QTH: Martin Garcia Island IOTA SA-055

Comments: Murphy take a holidays weekend in the island,
          Notebook, SB-220 and antenna broken together
          with two days of electrical storm.

Club Affiliation: GADX

           MAILING ADDRESS:

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com