[3830] Arrl low power single op unassited SSB

Michael McLaughlin at camalott.com
Wed Mar 11 05:50:43 EST 1998

Call K5Qf         CounTry USA
Mode SSB	Single Operator low power	HOURS ON 12.2 CT TIME

Band	QSO	QSO PTS	PTS?Q Countries
160 	0	0	0	0
 80	7	21	3.0	6
40	51	153	3.0	29
20	67	201	3.0	39
15	111	333	3.0	51
10	45	135	3.0	16
total	281	843	3.0	141	=	118,863

Well it was interesting when I got time to play in this from work and
family.Its just seems like the three years that I have been in this seem to
bring out the thunderstorms in Texas!80 meters 30 over s9 of static crashes
needless to say what 260 was like.Lost a blaum on Saturday night at 2:30 am
my time.Lowered the tower and replaced in a wind driven snow storm.I dont
think I very do that agin.Hahaha.I never did seem to find a openes frez for
cqing so just seached and pounced 90% of the time.Still I got to learn how
to copy through all the qrm on ssb.Cw is so much easier.All and all I had a
good time for when I was on.Got to start thinking about upgrading the radio
now.Thats if bose lady lets me hahaha.See you all cq ww phone and happy
dxing.

ant 160 and 80 inverted v 55ft
10-40 C4Xl at 63 feet
rig Knwd ts430