[3830] AA3B CQ-M Single Op, All Band, CW Only

The Trench Family cwtrench at sprynet.com
Tue May 12 00:56:05 EDT 1998

1998 CQ-M INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST

     Call used: AA3B                                         Location:
USA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW Only       Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: AA3B

     Exchanged Information: AA3B RST nr

              CW      CW     SSB     SSB    band
     band   QSOs     pts    QSOs     pts   mults
     160       0       0       0       0      0
      80       3       9       0       0      2
      40      69     184       0       0     27
      20     226     626       0       0     45
      15      30      85       0       0     23
      10       0       0       0       0      0

     TOTAL   328     904       0       0     97       SCORE: 87,688

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

     Comments:

     Conditions were not good.  I was very disappointed by 40M and
     things were slow all day Sunday on 20 and 15.  I'm looking forward
     to better conditions in 1999!

     Hope to see everyone in CQ WPX CW.

     73 Bud AA3B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com