[3830] N2CU SS SSB SO/LP

Thomas R. Williams n2cu at buffnet.net
Mon Nov 23 23:07:35 EST 1998

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 22-Nov-98, 23-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : # A N2CU 72 WNY

             Name : Thomas R. Williams
          Address : 5330 Keller Rd.
   City/State/Zip : Hamburg, NY 14075-7051
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WNYDXA

 __________________________________________________     TS-820S, TR Log

   80SSB      36          36         72       1    Dipole @ 40', GAP Challenger
   40SSB      65          65        130      17    Dipole @ 40',  "
   20SSB      47          47         94       9    TH6DXX @ 50',  "
   15SSB      76          76        152      28       "        ,  "
   10SSB      45          45         90      17       "        ,  "

 Totals      269         269        538      72

    Final Score = 38736 points.         Operating time = 5.5 hours

 Soapbox Comments

 I don't like phone, but love contesting so it was a tough decision to get on
 for the casual effort. Amazing how much easier it is to get mults like NL and
 NWT when you're not really trying for a sweep!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.