[3830] WA3HAE PAQP Summary SOAB - MED PWR

WA3HAE at aol.com WA3HAE at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 19:08:53 EDT 1998

PENNSYLVANIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3HAE                                        Location: CRA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED    Medium Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: WA3HAE nr CRA

     Hours of Operation: 22:00

     band   CW QSOs     CW pts    Ph QSOs     Ph pts
     160         40         80         30         30
      80        172        344        221        221
      40        187        280.5      281        281
      20         61         91.5       68         68
      15         22         33         12         12
      10          5          7.5       11         11
     TOTAL      487        836.5      623        623

     ( 1459.5 ) QSO points  X  ( 134 ) Multipliers  =  195,573 points
                                        K3YTL Bonus =    1,200 points
                                              TOTAL =  196,773 points
     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments: Aluminum? Who needs aluminum....Give me COPPER! Best effort
               ever. Portable no less!!! Thanks to everyone for all of
               Q's and co-operation.

     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100w, Carolina Window 160 and G5RV @ 40'

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date_10/13/98 Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________ Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON  Call: WA3HAE
           132 SHARP RD