[3830] CQWW PHONE VE7IN SOAB HP

Earl Dery Earl_Dery at mindlink.bc.ca
Mon Oct 26 21:36:08 EST 1998

VE7IN SOAB HP

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

  160SSB      41          41         79         6         6 Sloping Dipole
   80SSB     142         142        273        17         9 Sloping Dipole
   40SSB     376         376        880        33        21 40-2CD @ 140ft.
   20SSB     764         764       1853        67        21 5 el KLM @ 132ft.
   15SSB     440         440       1218        32        21 4 el @ 45ft
   10SSB     456         456       1093        30        16 4 el @ 35ft

 Totals     2219        2219       5396       185        94

    Final Score = 1505484 points.

Well it sure was nice to be able to work 10 & 15 Meters even if propagation
still
not  what it might be. 10 & 15 were better here on Sat. then on Sunday, was
a bit of a disappointment but main thing here is the 10 & 15 antenna's
appear to work well as side mounts(which is another story I may post on
Tower talk for those guys who haven't tried side mounts yet). I always could
do better but had a lot of fun except had to stop for a nap on Sat. just
before supper just can't stay up with only 2 hours sleep :)

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com