[3830] N6KI cw sprint (K6LL op)

k6ll at juno.com k6ll at juno.com
Sun Sep 6 20:13:47 EDT 1998

    Callsign Used : N6KI
         Operator : K6LL
         Category : SOHP
 Default Exchange : TOM CA
        Team/Club : SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CONTEST CLUB #1

   BAND      Valid QSOs   Points   Mults

   80CW       71          71       0
   40CW      112         112       3
   20CW      128         128      40

 Totals      311         311      43

    Final Score = 13,373 points.

The xyl and I are spending the summer in San Diego, and life is so
sweet over here that I just couldn't bring myself to drive back
into the Arizona desert and operate at home.

Thanks to Dennis, N6KI, who uses the name TOM in cw contests, for
letting me use his station. Just a last-minute, single radio
effort to have some fun and help the club score.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
San Diego, CA
K6LL at juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com