[3830] K9NX Internet Sprint results

Dave_K9NX n7ex at athenet.net
Mon Sep 28 03:13:40 EDT 1998

                K9NX INTERNET SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 26-Sep-98

    Callsign Used : K9NX
         Operator : K9NX
         Category : SO
 Default Exchange : # NAME WI
              NAME: DAVE HENDERSON
            STREET: N2083 WINCHESTER ROAD
  CITY, STATE, ZIP: HORTONVILLE, WI 54944
          Country : United States
        Team/Club : N/A

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   15CW       74          74         74

 Totals       74          74         74

    Final Score = 74 points.
    (only 10 states worked)
 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

Very frustrating, seems like California (42 Q's outa 74 )was all I really had
propagation too from the upper midwest. A few stations back east and Texas but
they were all 20db or more down from the guys in CA. 10M skip was very long
lots of EA sations booming in but no state side N7LOX was the only station
heard on 10M and he was at the noise level and couldn't hear me. If you didn't
aknowledge receipt you may not be in the log amigos (there was one 6 land
station who was particularly bad about this.....) In spite of the puny number
of Q's still 14 more than the last time.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge.I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards committee.