[3830] S57NW CQ WW RTTY, SYL AB LP score

s57nw at s55tcp.ampr.org s57nw at s55tcp.ampr.org
Mon Sep 28 11:01:21 EDT 1998

  CQ WW RTTY 27.9.98
  S57NW, single YL, LP

  Band   QSO Point Mults Zones
  ----------------------------
   80     9    16     7     3
   40    31    64    19     7
   20    48    99    27    10
   15    34    71    17     9
   10    12    28     8     8
  ----------------------------
  All   114   278    78    37

  Score = 31.970 Points

Member of RK "Mezica" & "SCC"

RIG: TS450S, abt 80 Watts
ANT: WINDOM 41M
Software & Modem by S56A

Comment:

Having participated as M/S in last year`s CQ WW RTTY,
I felt obliged to enter my callsign again this year
due to our high #3 place WW.
It was my first RTTY contest with modest equipment.
I was QRV only few hours, mostly listening and looking
for "real DX" and I was happy to work some.
A great surprise was HC8N answering my first call, same
with closer JY9QJ or RW0A replying to my CQ on 40m.
Great condx on 10M where I worked Andy, G4ZVJ at ET3AA
on my prefered CW mode.

Well, while RTTY is fun, it is good only for contests  :-)

CW forever !

73/88 de Jelka, S57NW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com