[3830] W4AU Internet Sprint

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Mon Sep 28 10:59:28 EDT 1998

 INTERNET SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 26-Sep-98

    Callsign Used : W4AU
        Operators : JOHN UNGER

         Category : SO/LP

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   15CW      117         117        117

 Totals      117         117        117

    Final Score = 117 points.

Great time! N0AX was the biggest signal in NW Virginia, but I'm glad this
contest doesn't have mults as the skip was long for me. Listened a little on
10, but never heard anyone and things kept going on 15 at a good clip. This is
my best sprint result; finally feeling like I was in the swing of things right
from the start. Only got choked up with the computer once (me, not TRLog...).

Here are the "most worked" for me:

K6LA  12
AD6DO 11
K7RAT 11
N0AX  11
K6KM   9
N6TV   8

Thanks for all the Q's, guys; let's do this again, and soon!

73 - John, W4AU

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com