[3830] OK5W WPX99SSB SOSB 20m

Zdeno Sterbacek ok2zw at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 02:20:07 EDT 1999

               CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: OK5W (op. OK2ZW)         Country:  Czech Republic
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO SB - unassisted

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES
      --------------------------------------
       20     1907     4257   2.2      814
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1907     4257   2.2      814  =   3,465,198

     3,465,198 + 19,536 (domestic) = 3,484,734 points
                                     ================

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: TS-930S + home brew PA 1kW
                       5 el. monobander

Soapbox:
Thanks for a nice contest! Great condx and a lot of activity.
It was real fun. Nice to be called by D44BC, T20DX and others.
Thanks to Karel, OK1CF for tcvr and special thanks to OK5W
for letting use their beautifull QTH.

Club Affiliation:

                  Signature: Zdeno Sterbacek, OK2ZW

            MAILING ADDRESS: