[3830] WAE-CW W4MYA Single Op Assisted

Robert S Morris rsmorris at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 17 01:43:56 EDT 1999

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: W4MYA                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80      15    15      9     36
       40     252   251     37    111
       20     466   464     44     88
       15     630   629     41     82
       10      79    79     26     52

    Totals   1442  1438    157    369 = 1,061,613

Equipment Description:

Same old stuff

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature R S MORRIS