[3830] AD6DO WAE99CW SOABHP

KC6CNV at aol.com KC6CNV at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 04:00:16 EDT 1999

                                WAE SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 14-Aug-99, 15-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : AD6DO
        Operators : AD6DO @ W6BA

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : Daniel M. Craig
          Address : 200 Barcelona Circle
   City/State/Zip : Fullerton, CA 92835
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW       58          58         58        22
   20CW      501         500        500        40
   15CW      552         552        552        41
   10CW       20          20         20        13

 Totals     1131        1130       1130       116

total mults:  254

    There were 1130 QTC points.

    Final Score = 574040 points.

op time:  33 hours

Thanks alot to Bill, W6BA, for letting me use his awesome station.
3 locals decided to fire up 3 of the biggest stations in southern
CA for this contest.  N6RT was at W6EEN, and N6AW was at W6KP.
The competition was intense, as all 3 of us were always very close
in total Q's.  The rate was never very good but since we were
going against eachother I decided to stick with it. I was
fortuante enough to catch the good 10m opening on sunday.  15m was
very interesting.  I was working EU 1 hour before sunrise saturday
morning, but when the sun rose the band died for 2 hours.  Then on
saturday night I was running EU from 0740z til 0844z.  W6BA's QTH
is in the middle of the desert, so it is VERY quiet out there.  It
looks like all 3 of us beat the old CA record.

73, Daniel Craig, AD6DO  age 18

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com