[3830] W0ETC NAQP SSB

Larry Lindblom W0ETC at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 23 17:36:39 EDT 1999

                         NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: W0ETC                                           Location: IA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: W0ETC

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: W0ETC LARRY IA

     Hours of Operation: 08:14

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160         64          64      28
      80         60          60      25
      40        152         152      45
      20        125         125      36
      15         17          17      12
      10          2           2       2

     TOTAL      420         420     148      SCORE: 62,160

     Club or Team Name: TCG Team 1

     Comments: Only a part time effort, as lightening took out part of
     station 10 days before the contest.  Had to use the 160 and 40
     4-squares on 80 meters, the stack match swith was non functional,
     manually switching bands due to fried com ports in the computer
     was a pain, etc, Etc.  Most enjoyable part of the contest was going
     out to eat and having smoked prime rib.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/21/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Larry Lindblom                  Call: W0ETC
           7051 SE 6th Ave
           Des Moines, IA  50317

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com