[3830] WL7KY SO NAQP SSB

Chris Hurlbut kl7fh at customcpu.com
Mon Aug 23 16:14:25 EDT 1999

53 x 24 = 1272 claimed score

What a score! :)
Only played for about an hour on 20m, then had to leave again.  Got home
too late for the end of the contest.  Don't think I missed much.  From what
I heard, 15m up here never opened to anything other than the occassional s2
W7.
I also discovered a deep dislike for phone contests.  (Maybe it's just a
few people not in the contest that make me mad)  Anyway, hope another
Alaskan got on so more mults were handed out.
Congrats to Dan, AD6DO for his score.  I hope I am half as good as him in 2
years...
-Chris WL7KY

oops. sent this to cq-contest at first. I gotta quit getting these 2 mixed
up.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com