[3830] VE3STT ARRL DX CW SO Unass - AB/LowPwr

David Jones djones at hwcn.org
Mon Feb 22 23:12:12 EST 1999

     ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: VE3STT                    Location: ON
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW       							Power: 100W
(Low)
     Callsign of Operator: VE3STT

     Exchanged Information: VE3STT RST ON

     Hours of Operation: 29

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160          0           0       0	Still nothing yet!
      80          1           3       1	Gap (rather sleep)
      40         49         147      29	Gap vert
      20        199         597      57	[
      15        239         717      60	[ 2el GemQuad/50'
      10        187         561      58	[

     TOTAL      675        2025     205      SCORE: 415,125

    Comments:  Had a great time!  Instead of the S&P technique, I prefer to
	use the term "band-sweeping" to build Q's and mults at the same time,
working the 32+ speeds. Then I spend some time "running", but it's still a
little tough with low power and only my 24wpm "run" CW.  Course that's
still better than last years 20wpm!!

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by  the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee.

Name: David Jones       Call: VE3STT

David Jones VE3STT
e-mail: djones at hwcn.org