[3830] NAQP CW (645*187=120.6K), N5RP, SINGLE OP

Bob Perring perring@texas.net
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:20:11 +0000

Started the contest off with Murphy knocking on the door.
Finished the contest with Murphy saying Goodbye, promising to pay another
visit real soon..

IK2MRZ (K2MRZ) was the operator.
Roberto (Bob) did a super job despite everything that I managed to do so as
to mess his effort up.

The N5RP station is in the middle of a complete new layout arrangement that
was still ongoing as the contest transpired.

Did I mention stabbing myself in the foot with my knife as I was stripping
insulation off of wire in order to hook up station components just before
the contest?
That was an interesting sideline activity during the effort !

Yes, Murphy was here. Everyone else should have been safe.

645 Q's w/ 187 Mults = 120,615 Score

C. Robert Perring
Consultant to Technology ATD3
12715 Westmere