[3830] K5ZM NAQP CW SO2R (SORT OF)

K5zm@aol.com K5zm@aol.com
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:46:06 EST

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 09-Jan-99, 10-Jan-99

    Callsign Used : K5ZM
         Operator : K5ZM

         Category : SINGLE OP

 Default Exchange : SPEED OR

             Name : MICHAEL J. AULT
          Address : 9370 SW 80TH AVE. APT. C
   City/State/Zip : PORTLAND, OR 97223
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : RUSH DRAKE ORCHESTRA -SOUTH

  160CW       17          17         17      11
   80CW       67          67         67      30
   40CW       80          80         80      32
   20CW      150         150        150      48
   15CW       65          65         65      33
   10CW       78          78         78      31

 Totals      457         457        457     185

    Final Score = 84545 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 OK, so sending the name SPEED probably wasn't a good idea.
 Most ops caught on after the first QSO,
 but I think it caused more trouble than fun.
 This was also my very first exposure to two radio
 contesting. It was really neat. Once I get a handle
 on it, I think it'll be even more fun.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

           1999-01-10                            Michael J. Ault
K5ZM