[3830] N5KB NAQP CW SUMMARY

michael d. ihry mihry@argontech.net
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 02:21:00 +0000

                         NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location:
TX

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     Exchanged Information: N5KB MIKE TX

     Hours of Operation: 04:34

      band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          0           0       0
      80         16          16      12
      40         31          31      19
      20         20          20      15
      15          7           7       7
      10          9           9       8
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL       83          83      61      SCORE: 5,063

      Club or Team Name: NTCC

      Comments: Great contest! Tnx all the q's.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/09/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_17 Jan 99__ Signature_Michael D. Ihry____ Call_N5KB_____

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474