[3830] N5KB ssb summary

michael d. ihry mihry@argontech.net
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 02:26:10 +0000

                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location:
TX

     Category: Multi Operator             Mode: PHONE           Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operators: N5KB=Mike and KD5ETC=Daniel and Eric=no call

     Exchanged Information: N5KB MIKE TX

     Hours of Operation: 09:44

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         19          19      12
      80         29          29      16
      40         90          90      33
      20         73          73      35
      15         73          73      31
      10         26          26      13
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      310         310     140      SCORE: 43,400

     Club or Team Name: NTCC

     Comments: Great fun! Daniel keeps getting better and better.
Had a good run on 40m. Eric helped the 1st hour. We only used one radio.

Tnx for patience with new ops and all the q's.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/16/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date__17 Jan 99__ Signature_Michael D. Ihry______ Call_N5KB____

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474