[3830] IARU Contest VE6FU Mixed LP

DAVIDGRAHAM VE6FU dgram at oanet.com
Sun Jul 11 18:26:09 EDT 1999

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 10-Jul-99, 11-Jul-99

    Callsign Used : VE6FU
         Operator : VE6FU

         Category : Single Operator,Mixed Mode,Low Power

 Default Exchange : 59(9) 02

             Name : DAVID GRAHAM
          Address : 9811 96 AVE
   City/State/Zip : MORINVILLE,ALBERTA,T8R-1H1
          Country : Canada

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   80SSB       5           5         11       1         4
   40CW        1           1          3       0         1
   40SSB      14          14         32       3         5
   20SSB     136         136        486      17        24
   15SSB      43          43        165       7        17
   10SSB       2           2         10       0         1

 Totals      201         201        707      28        52

    Final Score = 56560 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 First IARU contest had lots of fun.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.