[3830] '99 IARU - K5HP SOAB CW only

Terry R. Hackworth k5hp at ionet.net
Sun Jul 11 18:54:15 EDT 1999

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 10-Jul-99, 11-Jul-99

    Callsign Used : K5HP
         Operator : K5HP

         Category : SOAB

 Default Exchange : 5NN 07

K5HP       OK

          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   40CW      154         154        442      13        15
   20CW      299         299       1170      19        25
   15CW      188         188        761      15        22
   10CW       62          62        208       4         9

 Totals      703         703       2581      51        71

    Final Score = 314882 points.

Comments:

Found band conditions a little spotty at contest start, but after midnight
they were great.  Noise level dropped on 40 as well.  Still trying to learn
how to become mentally tough for these contests.  Loss of concentration is
bothersome.  Thanks to IARU for sponsorship, and what a great signal W1AW/9
had on all bands.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Terry R. Hackworth
Piedmont, OK, USA
k5hp at ionet.net