[3830] IARU-99

Paul Pershin un7lg at krcc.kz
Tue Jul 13 00:42:04 EDT 1999

Hi, everybody
One week of preparation is over.
I decided to operate from field conditions near from my town  this year.
It really was interesting to set up all my antennas  and equipment.
KT-34-XA (15m up) +Hy-Gain 2 el 40m (15m UP)+ GP 80mtrs(22mtrs)+IV 160m
600wtts-ssb
800wtts-CW
FT-1000D+Home made AMP+ContestLog  K1EA
I think that it is not very bad score for field.
Unfortunetely, 20 mtrs band with KT-34-XA and a big noisy was difficult to
operate.   The 15 mtrs band propogation was great to Europe and NA.Low bands
were as usual with summer QRN and crush.

Paul UN7LG
        IARU HF Championship-1999
Call: un7lg                         Country:Kazakhstan
Mode:Mixed                      Category: SO  HP
    Band          QSO       Zone      HQ Zone
     160               25          5                6
       80               69          7                8
       40             243        18             18
      20              482        27             21
      15              822        33             19
      10                80        16               9
Totals             1721        106          81

                      Score:   1,447,567 points

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com