[3830] 8P6CV's IOTA Summary

Stephen Thompson thommo at caribsurf.com
Tue Jul 27 14:32:50 EDT 1999

IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999      IOTA Ref: NA021

Callsign:  8P6CV                      Total Claimed Score    176157

Indicate Section.

IOTA Island       IOTA Island       IOTA Island         World
 Permanent: _X_    DXpedition: __    100w Dxped: __    Single Op: __

  Indicate Period:   24 Hour: __       12 Hour: _X_

    Indicate Mode:     Mixed: __            CW: __          SSB: _X_

Indicate Category:  Multi-Op: __     Single Op: _X_

Note:  Multi-Op MUST be 24 hour mixed mode, World MUST be Single Op.

     Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.37
     Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-99             www.ei5di.com

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB     1      16     180     203       3       403

     QSO Points        15     192    1164    1149      33      2553

     Multipliers SSB    1      10      27      29       2        69

Island name and/or station location: __BARBADOS____________________________
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      _ICOM IC 706________________________  Power o/p  _100W_____

Antennas   3 ELEMENT TRIBANDER @ 40 FEET & DIPOLE_______________

Operators  _8P6CV_________________________________________________

Comments   Despite noise levels between S5 to S9 it was a good
           contest.Poor condx on 10 & 40 and little or no propagation
           to W & JA.

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    S. THOMPSON________________________   Date  _27/07/99_____

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com