[3830] DL8UD IOTA Contest 24H SSB SO

Uwe u.d at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 19:11:28 EDT 1999

IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999      IOTA Ref: X_

Callsign:  DL8UD/P                    Total Claimed Score   1250832

Indicate Section.

IOTA Island       IOTA Island       IOTA Island         World
 Permanent: __    DXpedition: __    100w Dxped: __    Single Op: X

  Indicate Period:   24 Hour: X       12 Hour: __

    Indicate Mode:     Mixed: __            CW: __          SSB: X

Indicate Category:  Multi-Op: __     Single Op: X

Note:  Multi-Op MUST be 24 hour mixed mode, World MUST be Single Op.

     Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.39
     Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-99             www.ei5di.com

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB    72     302     532      97      30      1033

     QSO Points       600    2070    3360     867     210      7107

     Multipliers SSB   22      46      67      32       9       176

Island name and/or station location: Mielhill 30km south of OZ-Border
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX     FT-1000 MP+ L4B Drake 28Mhz+Homebrew PA   Power o/p  750 W

Antennas  20m 4 Elem Quad/10m 4 Elem Quad+4 Elem Yagi 15m 3 Elem Beam
          80m Delta Loop+Dipol 40m Delta Loop Vertikal+Dipol

Comments  Very nice Start in the Contest but very bad End Hi L4B PA
          blow of and the 20m Quad no more turn and the Coax also
          broken then the PTT from the Heil Set broken and at last
          ( The Beer was finish Hi Hi ) So i stop six hours earlyïer
          as normal but i hope i have a good Result see you next Year.

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    Uwe DL8UD/p___________________   Date  27.07.1999

Name      Uwe Dowidat                        Callsign  DL8UD/P
Address   Neuwerker Tor 52
          24768 Rendsburg
          Germany
          DL8UD at gmx.de