[3830] UU2JQ LOG

Rustam Muhametzianov uu2jq at packet.crimea.ua
Thu Jun 3 14:46:10 EDT 1999

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: UU2JQ                    Country:  Ukraine
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

     Totals     27       82   3.0       20  =   1,640

Club Affiliation: CRIMEAN CONTEST CLUB

Comments: I was on the air for giving some multipliers to my
          best friends! The second aim was the "P3A" award.
          It was not difficult to get them on 6 bands! But
          I think that HC8N beat them! Also I was looking for
          some new ones like CY9RF on 160,80,10 but CONDX
          on these bands has very difficult path to North
          America.

                            e-mail: uu2jq at packet.crimea.ua

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com