[3830] VE5TZ MS CQ 160m SSB

Doug Richardson ve5cma at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:21:31 EST 1999

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Feb-99, 28-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : VE5TZ
        Operators : VE5FD VE5TR VE5FF MASON (FF Harmonic) VE5EI VE5SJA
VE5CMA

         Category : MS

             Name : COLD 807 CONTEST CIRCLE
          Address : 3226 TUFTS BAY EAST
   City/State/Zip : REGINA, SK
          Country : Canada

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160SSB     268         263       1246      44         7

 Totals      268         263       1246      44         7

    Final Score = 63,546 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest we have operated our transmitter
within the limitations of our license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

 Date March 01 1999   Signed Doug Richardson    Call VE5TZ

VE5CMA Doug Richardson, B.Admin CMA
3226 Tufts Bay East