[3830] K4HA ARRL DX SSB SOABHP Unassisted

Bob Lukaszewski rlukas at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Mar 8 10:02:45 EST 1999

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: K4HA                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOAB HP Unassisted

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        8       24   3.0        8 Inv L ,600' bev NE
       80       38      114   3.0       23 Inv V @80 ft, 600' bev NE
       40       75      225   3.0       41 2 el @ 90 ft
       20      223      669   3.0       78 Cushcraft X-7 @ 80 ft
       15      227      681   3.0       74 Cushcraft X-7 @ 80 ft
       10      245      735   3.0       64 Cushcraft X-7 @ 80 ft
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    816     2448   3.0      288  =   705,024

All reports sent were 59 NC , unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
FT-1000MP, Alpha 76PA
2 el 40 @ 90 ft
X-7 at 80 ft
80 M Inv V
160 Inv L
2 beverages

What was with the bands Sunday.. the only day I could spend
a bunch of time.. they were the pits...I guess not bad for
an 18 hour effort.  I need to get a better antenna setup for 80!!

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature _Robert S Lukaszewski____________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Bob Lukaszewski  K4HA
               6009 Brass Lantern Ct