[3830] IT9PZM 1999 ARRL DX SSB SO/HP (CORRECTION)

Giovanni Chiappisi msinn at tin.it
Tue Mar 16 19:35:57 EST 1999

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST  1999

      Call: IT9PZM                   Country: Italy - Sicily
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       23       69          11
       80      146      438          28
       40      124      372          27
       20      267      801          43
       15      278      834          47
       10      288      864          39
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1126     3378         195  =   658,710

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS850S + Kenwood TL922
                       Ant: 3El TAGRA (10,15,20)
                            Butternut HF2V + TBR 160S (40,80,160)

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature _Giovanni Chiappisi (IT9PZM)