[3830] 1999 CH CW Contest Logs

Norman E Beavers w3dya at juno.com
Sun May 30 17:59:42 EDT 1999

Hi all:

Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in the CH Contest
this year.  Although we were missing two of our full-time mobiles due to
business or health (not life-threatening) reasons, we still activated
nearly 300 counties.

In case anyone forgot to send their log from the CH CW Contst, I'm about
ready to announce the results.

This is a reminder you can still get your efforts in the results; all I
need is a summary showing total Fixed, Mobile, and DX QSO's and total
counties worked.  You can email it to me at w3dya at juno.com.

I expect to announce the results on the CH web pages and send a summary
on the "chcontest" reflector and others - probably within two weeks.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

73, Norm, W3DYA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com