[3830] K6CTA WPX CW

EJSDXR at aol.com EJSDXR at aol.com
Mon May 31 16:57:17 EDT 1999

K6CTA SO/AB/HP

Band   QSO   Pts   Pfx
160        1        6
 80         1        6
 40       29     102     14
 20       62     174     37
 15      214    558    175
 10        17     35        9

Total    324     881    235  = 207035

Equip: Ten Tec OMNI VI, Alpha 89, F12 beam,
           verticals

Club: NCCC

Not much to talk about! Most of my time had been previously
"allocated", so only had a few hours to operate. 15 was hot and
cold at the same time! Signals were coming in from all different
directions. Worked A45 and E4 with beam on Japan, and SE Asia
with beam on Europe!  Where was 10M? Managed to work HC8N
on all 6 bands. I thought that I would get some time at night to
bulk up the score, but 80 and 40 seemed to be empty (more or less).
So much for the 6 point strategy.

73,  Ed  K6CTA    Mill Valley, Ca.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com