[3830] CQWW SSB WO1N SOAB Assisted LP

WO1N at ARRL.NET WO1N at ARRL.NET
Mon Nov 1 12:15:58 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: WO1N
Operator(s):
Station: WO1N

Class: SOAB Assisted LP

  160:      3      2      2
   80:     39     11     25
   40:     52     13     35
   20:    297     22     80
   15:    199     25     90
   10:    321     25    107
-------------------------------
Total:    911     98    339  =  1128771

Comments:

 Last six weekends were spent improving the shack and antennas. Now sport a
TA33 at a whopping 38' (hey it's better than a verticle, believe me). As a
result I actually had fun doing a SSB contest. Still low power, but no
neighbor complaints so may begin escalating the power too.

 Highlights: Having an A6 stop by while running on 10M, Being able to hold
run frequencies for a change. Actually winning a frequency fight. Having
family gather around while doing a 100-120 hr to listen in.

 Lowlights: Low bands. VE spots that were out of band on 15M, aaarrgghhh! 16
bags of leaves, trick or treating and Halloween parties.

CU in the next one,

Ken
WO1N

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/