[3830] VE7IN SB 10 Meters HP

Earl Dery Earl_Dery at mindlink.bc.ca
Mon Nov 1 19:37:59 EST 1999

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10SSB    1115        1115       2626        91        31  4el sidemounted
@ 35ft
 ___________________________________________________________  W2PV configuration

 Totals     1115        1115       2626        91        31

    Final Score = 320372 points.

Well conditons sure seem to be on the upswing. Had a great time, I can see I
will need
higher 10 meter antennas to be more competitive. For me here on the Canadian
West coast the Europeans see, to coming in just a little North of east
instead of the usual 30 east of north. Maybe the height of the Ant.???Still
though I cracked some of the pileups in one call EA8BH, EA9EA and a neat
treat having JT1BV call me while CQing for towards JA.
Thanks to all for the Q's.
73 Earl VE7IN

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com