[3830] CW-SS VE5SF SO, LP, AB, Unassisted

Ferris, Sam ERM Sam.Ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca
Wed Nov 10 09:17:16 EST 1999

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: VE5SF                    Section:  SK
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                               Low Power, Unassisted
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        2        4        -
       80       18       36        -
       40      202      404        -
       20      354      708        -
       15      217      434        -
       10      110      220        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    903     1806       76

               Score:  137,256

Power Output: 150 watts     Hours of operation: 23.0

Equipment Description:

Yaesu FT1000D/FT1000MP at 150/100 watts
TH7/TH6 (Stacked), TA34 on 10, 15 & 20 Metres
XM240, HF2V and wires on 40 Metres
HF2V and wires on 80 Metres
1/4 sloper on 160 Metres.

Comments:  Participation/conditions seemed to be down on sunday after being
off to a fairly good start on Saturday.  Like usual, trying to find
Manitoba gave me fits on Saturday night, gave up and of course VE4GV
called me on Sunday - thanks.  Thanks to VE2AWR, VY1JA, VE5CPU, W0SD, K2NNY
and VE9HF for the one of mults as usual.  Apologies to KE0A for duping him,
but the QRM from adjacent stations was terrible and I couldn't copy the
number.  Never heard the KP2, VO1 or Wyoming at all.  Gus (VO1MP), see you
missed SK, went looking but never heard you.  Hope to get them all in
the SSB portion.

Sam Ferris  VE5SF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com