[3830] UT9F CQ WW RTTY SOSB 80 HP

Vladimir Vladimir
Mon Oct 11 00:49:03 EDT 1999

                             CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Sep-99, 26-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : UT9F
        Operators : SAM SOROKIN

         Category : SINGLE OP - SINGLE BAND - HIGH POWER

 Default Exchange : 599 16

             Name : SAM SOROKIN
          Address : P.O.BOX 14 ODESSA
   City/State/Zip : 65076
          Country : UKRAINE

   Equipment Used : Computer 486 DX2-66 with SB AWE 32 and software
                    Antenna  Top loaded GP 14m long with 25 radials
                    Power    200 watts

        Team/Club : UX2FXX CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones  States

   80RTTY    356         351        732        62        13      9

 Totals      356         351        732        62        13      9

    Final Score:  732 x ( 62 + 13 + 9 ) = 61488 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com