[3830] K0OU PA QSO Party SOAB HP

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Sun Oct 10 19:48:53 EDT 1999

                             PENNSYLVANIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K0OU                                           Location: MO

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW only       Power: 800

     Callsign of Operator: K0OU

     Exchanged Information: K0OU nr MO

     Hours of Operation: 28:38 (in and out all weekend)

     band   CW QSOs     CW pts    Ph QSOs     Ph pts

-
     160          0          0          0          0
      80          6         12          0          0          hightower
vert
      40         64         96          0          0          C4SXL
      20         50         75          0          0               "
      15          2          3          0          0                 "
      10          0          0          0          0

     TOTAL      122        186          0          0

     ( 186 ) QSO points  X  ( 50 ) Multipliers  =  9,300 points

     Club or Team Name: Kansas City DX Club

     Comments:  Enjoyed working the PA contigent. BIG sig from K3ANS. CU
all in SS.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: Steve Lufcy                     Call: K0OU
           11020 E 72nd Ter
           Raytown, MO  64133

73 de K0OU Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com