[3830] K6LA Phone Sprint

Ken Ken
Sun Sep 12 11:57:10 EDT 1999

                   NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 1500

Exchanged Information: K6LA nr KEN CA

      Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points

      80         31         31
      40         82         82
      20        165        165

 TOTAL     278        278   X   50 multipliers  =  13,900

     Club or Team Name: SCCC#1

     Comments:

 My usual great start and dismal finish. 80 was REAL noisy here.

Didn't work or hear GA!!! No DX mults worked or heard either.

      I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 09/12/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Kenneth Widelitz  Call: K6LA
           10519 Lauriston Ave.
           Los Angeles, CA  90064