[3830] W7WHY CQ/RJ RTTY Contest

Tom Osborne w7why at harborside.com
Tue Sep 28 00:33:20 EDT 1999

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: W7WHY
Location:  OR

Entry Class: Single Op High Power, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80         2     3     2     2     1
40        31    57    15    14     8
20        37    80    10    15    15
15         2     2     2     1     2
10         0     0     0     0     0
--------------------------------------
Total     72   142    29    32    26

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 12354

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f

Power Output: 150-500 watts

Just got started Saturday morning when some friends decided this
was the day to help me put my new roof on.  They said I could
contest and do it myself later or quit contesting and they would
help me put it on.  Needless to say, after roofing all day I was
pretty tired and didn't feel like much contesting Saturday night.
Conditions seemed pretty good on 40 so I got on for a while and
worked a bunch of Eu. and 1 African.  Pretty good from Oregon! 73
Tom W7WHY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com