[3830] ARRLDXCW SV1DNW SOABLP

Elias Bakopoulos sv1dnw at x-treme.gr
Mon Feb 21 04:18:57 EST 2000

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST
CW Third FULL weekend in February---Phone First FULL weekend in March

CALL USED___SV1DNW____________ MODE _CW_  COUNTRY__HELLAS,GREECE.___

Call of operator if different from call used =
____________________________________
Separate logs and summaries must be submitted for each mode of =
operation.

Single Operator                  Valid QSOs W/VE Multipliers
____ All band               160       0         0
                             80       0         0
                             40      14        11
                             20      21        13=20
                             15      34        17=20
                             10     101        32=20
____ Single transmitter       TOTAL 170        73
=20
If multioperator, show calls of all operators, =
loggers___________________________________________
Please enclose logs, dupe sheets, phots and soapbox comments with your =
entry and mail within=20
30 days after the phone contest to: ARRL Contest Branch, 225 Main =
Street, Newington, CT 06111.
  170   QSOs  * 3  =3D _510_  x       73  Multipliers =3D
   37230     Claimed Score=20
POWER OUTPUT-CHECK ANY USED: 100W
________________
YES________   AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION    NO___________
ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB NAME________________________________
(Note:Club secretary must submit list of eligibles in order fror club =
aggregate to be listed.=20
3 or more entries must be submitted.)

TX/RX:YAESU FT-840 ABT 100W
ANT. :10m:4 ELEMENT YAGI.
      15m:VERTIGAL GP.
      20m:VERTICAL GP.
      40m:DIPOLE INVERTER "V".
      80m:DIPOLE INVERTER "V".

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for =
Amateur Radio in my=20
country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I =
agree to be bound by=20
the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date __20/2/2000___ Signature___ELIAS BAKOPOULOS_________ Call =
___SV1DNW____

1. Check log for duplicate QSOs
2. Copy ALL QSO info carefully. A penalty is assessed for incorrectly =
copied QSO info
3. Observe mailing deadline
4. Dupe/check sheet must accompany all entries of 500 or more QSOs

Elias Bakopoulos, SV1DNW=20
P.O.Box: 31669=20
Athens,100 35=20
Hellas,Gr.

W/VE Multipliers:

 40 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    NJ    DE    PA    MD    FL    VA    NS   =20

 20 Meters
CT    MA    NH    NJ    PA    MD    FL    VA    TX    MI    OH    IL    =
IN   =20

 15 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    NC    FL    TN    =
VA   =20
CA    MI    OH    IL   =20

 10 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    AL    GA    KY    =
NC   =20
FL    SC    TN    VA    AR    TX    OK    CA    AZ    MI    OH    WV    =
IL   =20
IN    CO    MN    MO    NF    ON   =20

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com