[3830] IARU HF K5HP SO CW

k5hp at ionet.net k5hp at ionet.net
Mon Jul 10 21:33:40 EDT 2000

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: K5HP
Operator(s): K5HP
Station: K5HP

Class: SO CW  Power: HP
QTH:

   40:     117                24
   20:     345                50
   15:     341                42
   10:     103                12
-----------------------------------
Total:     906        0      128  =  422,912

Club: OKDXA

Comments:

Great summertime contest.  Thanks ARRL and IARU for sponsorship.  Nearly all
the WRTC competition stations were identical in signal.  Twenty meters was sure
nice in the evening but disapointing during the day.  Ten meters seemed to be
open, especially to SA from here, but few stations.  I respect even more the
fine operators that can work pile-ups of weak signals.  I had a dose of that
late on 20 meters and did rather poorly, but better than in the past.  Thanks
to all and congratulations again to the Contest Proponents.  Well done...

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com