[3830] WA8RPK ANARTS SCORE SOABHP

Tom L. Moore ltmoore at clover.net
Mon Jun 12 15:58:20 EDT 2000

2000
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-

Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: WA8RPK UNITED STATES Country

_X__ Single OP., All Band Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band only)

Single Op., Single Band: . Multi-Op. Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

QSOs Points DX: Call Areas

80m: 0 0 0 0

40m: 11 58 1 7

20m: 112 1309 27 17

15m: 26 343 11 7

10m: 2 4 0 1

Total: 151 1714=20

Continents: 5

Total multipliers: 71

VK bonus points: 200=20

Score: 608670

Station Description TS-450S, AMERITRON AL-82Q

Antenna(s): HY-GRAIN 2 ELE BEAM, DIPOLE B&W

Operators: 1

Remarks: NOT GOOD AT ALL, PROPS BAD, GLAD I GOT WHAT I DID, TNX TO =
ANARTS FOR HAVING THE CONTEST AND TO ALL THAT WORKED ME. SEE YOU IN THE =
NEXT ONE.=20

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

WA8RPK .

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com