[3830] ARRL SSB SP7VC 40m SOHP

Krzysztof Sobon sp7giq at pro.onet.pl
Mon Mar 6 19:29:02 EST 2000

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 2000  SSB

      Call: SP7VC                    Country: Poland=20
      Oper: SP7VC                    Category: Single Operator,HP.
      Station: SP7GIQ                Band:     40m

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40      700     2100          57
       20        0        0           0
       15        0        0           0
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    700     2100          57  =3D   119,700

All reports sent were 59200

Equipment Description:TS-850s,ALPHA 76A,2 el.QUAD 30m up.,2 beverages

Club Affiliation: SPDX CLUB

                             Signature _Przemek Golembowski

      MAILING ADDRESS:Przemyslaw Golembowski
                      P.O.BOX 2221               =20