[3830] 2000 CQWW RTTY - ND5S SOSB 10 MTRS

Ron St.Laurent nd5s at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 24 14:12:56 EDT 2000

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: ND5S (/8) MICHIGAN
Location:  MI

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80         0     0     0     0     0
40         0     0     0     0     0
20         0     0     0     0     0
15         0     0     0     0     0
10       360   897    30    72    22
--------------------------------------
Total    360   897    30    72    22

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 111228

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.5

Power Output: 1000

   Equipment: Yaesu 1000D
              Alpha 87A
              2 element quad at 15 metres high

Club Participation: Great Lakes DX/Contest Club

SOAPBOX:  Had a ball until first thing Sunday morning.
          It seems my quad did not like a KW fed into it
          and the balun blew taking me out of the contest.
          Already ordered a replacement balun and a spare.
          This was my first time in a single band effort
          and was hoping to pick up more QTH and DX
          points.  There's always next time . . .
          Thanks for all the Qs.    Ron ND5S (Michigan)

Visit my Webpage at:
http://www.qsl.net/nd5s

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com