[3830] LY1DR SAC SSB SCORE

Saulius Zalnerauskas ly1dr at kalnieciai.lt
Sun Sep 24 13:13:39 EDT 2000

Hello 3830,

  This time better:
  used 6 el YAGI for HF, so 10m qso's were possible

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 23-Sep-00, 24-Sep-00

    Callsign Used : LY1DR
         Operator : SAM

         Category : SO AB LP

 Default Exchange : 59###

             Name : SAULIUS ZALNERAUSKAS
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas, 3005
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : ldxg

   80SSB      56          56         55      26
   40SSB      59          59         58      29
   20SSB      79          79         78      36
   15SSB      52          52         51      27
   10SSB      14          14         14      12

 Totals      260         260        256     130

    Final Score = 33280 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Best regards,
 Saulius                          mailto:ly1dr at kalnieciai.lt

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com