[3830] N2WK EA RTTY SOAB

Wayne F. King wfking at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 11 05:40:19 EDT 2001

2001
-+- EA RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by Union de Radioaficionados Espanoles (U.R.E.)
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

CALL: N2WK                                                       Country

_X_ A. Single OP., All band ___ B. Single OP., Single band ___ C. Multi
OP., All band

QSOs Points DX: Provinces Call Areas
80m:  0 0 0 0 0
40m: 0 0 0 0 0
20m: 66 112 28 8 11
15m: 88 163 31 14 5
10m: 80 142 30 16 9
Total: 234 417 89 38 25

Total multipliers: 152
Score:  63384
Station Description: OMNI VI PLUS/AMP: DTR-2000L 400W
Antenna(s): MOSLEY PRO57/67/A
Remarks: Conditions poor for the short time (8 hrs) I was on. Over 5% of
stations duped me, most of them EA stations. At the start of the test
stations were sending zones instead of serial numbers so it was a bit
slow having to explain the new exchange to a couple dozen stations.

73, Wayne N2WK

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com