[3830] CQ WPX SSB 2001 AM3QP SOSB-10mHP

Eugeni - EA3QP ea3qp at retemail.es
Sun Apr 15 12:05:42 EDT 2001

           CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      AM3QP
      Category:  Single Operator High Power
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   Spain
      Time ON:   14:37 h.

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10     1143     2903   2.5      495
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1143     2903   2.5      495  =   1,436,985

Equipment Description:

TX/RX: IC-775-DSP
Amp: TL-922 (Relay failed)
Ant: 5 el. yagi + 4 el.yagi + Vertical

Club Affiliation: Built Your Own Contest Station (BYOCS)

Comments:

I spent my time contesting (14h) and fixing the different problems that
happen (thanks to Mr.Murphy). Have been the first time that we stacking
antennas from the new contest site and have been a great experience.
Afterwards I think that the score is quite good in only 14 hours. But where
was the other European stations only I picked up few ones.Thanks to
everybody.

Eugeni - EA3QP
http://personal3.iddeo.es/ea3qp
ea3qp at retemail.es